Monday, September 14, 2015

Sunday, September 13th, 2015



I got up once during the night, or was it twice, finally waking/getting up at 9:15.

Today I transferred everything into my large suitcase that was in my slightly smaller suitcase and brought it downstairs for my trip.  Only 5 more days before I leave; most likely I won’t be posting anything from Friday, September 18th to Saturday September 26th while I’m gone.

At 11am I successfully logged into Slingbox, via Mozilla Firefox, to watch my noon Chicago Bears game.  So today I should be able to watch the game on my large screen TV instead of my little iPad.

Starting at 11:45 I started getting the message “The Slingbox or internet may be unreachable. Try connecting again.”  When I did, I received “Your Slingbox has been disconnected due to a poor internet connection.  Try connecting again.”

I gave up and watched the game on my iPad.  Only problem was the occasional buffering but each time it only lasted a couple seconds.

The Bears managed to keep Aaron Rodgers off the field most of the time and were ahead 13-10 at halftime.

With 2 minutes left in the game I went to Internet Explorer and tried to log into Slingbox.  I received the message “My Slingbox is being used by someone else.  Would you like to disconnect them?”  I replied yes, and after receiving the same messages as earlier a couple times I did get in.  I was able to watch the last couple minutes on the large screen but the Green Bay Packers beat my Chicago Bears 31-23.

Teresa and I finished watching Limitless, we watched Wildlike (7.1), and then we started watching The Bag Man (5.3). 

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment