Saturday, September 5, 2015

Friday, September 4th, 2015



I got up once at 4am, again at 6am, finally waking/getting up at 8:40am.
Today is Laura’s 18th birthday.

Among today’s new US movie releases I would love to see A Walk in the Woods (6.5).  It stars Robert Redford and Nick Nolte hiking the Appalachian Trail.  Doing that hike (6 months over appr. 2,200 miles) was always one of my life’s dreams.  I did hike a short stretch over 3 days just south of Shenandoah National Park back in the early ‘70s.  Now, of course, I’m too old.  I can barely get myself up these hills let alone carry a 40-50 pound pack.

There isn’t anything playing locally I want to see.

We lost our electricity at exactly 11am and it came back at exactly noon so it sure seems like it was planned.

It’s 2pm and over the last couple hours I’ve found bites on my neck, forehead, and both arms.  I’ve seen a couple flies around but don’t know if they are the cause.  Teresa said the reason is because it’s so hot outside today.

I watched 1943’s Shadow of a Doubt (8.0).

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Let’s have a romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment