Monday, September 28, 2015

Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015



I took my first bus about 8 blocks to the Lincoln Town Center mall.  The bus ride cost $2.50.  The bus seemed new and modern and rode better than the Medellin buses.  I bought for Teresa a bottle of Realities perfume for $55 and Hugo Boss Woman perfume for $65.  I took a bus back past the apartment and walked through Northeastern Illinois University.  I found their library but they didn’t have a magazine that I was looking for.  I walked a few blocks further south where I found a Chicago Public Library.  The only issue of the magazine I was looking for that they had was April’s and what I was looking for wasn’t in that issue.

I walked back north and had breakfast about 1pm at the Bryn Mawr Breakfast Club restaurant.

That night Jim and I went to the Village Crossing theater in Skokie where we saw A Walk in the Woods.  This time it only cost me $15 for the tickets and Jim paid for the popcorn and soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment