Monday, September 7, 2015

Sunday, September 6th, 2015



I got up once at 6am and the electricity was still out.  I plugged in my cell phone to recharge just in case the electricity should come back on before I got up again.  I finally got up at 9am, the electricity was back on and my cell phone was fully charged.

This was the first day since my prostate biopsy, 3 weeks ago, that I didn’t see a drop of blood in my underwear.

I tried calling USAA to ensure there isn’t a problem with my debit card but their offices were closed.

I watched Alfred Hitchcock’s 1945 Spellbound (7.7).

About 3:30 a man showed up and Teresa showed him the kitchen.  I understood she wants to have the inside of the finca painted but because it’s so large he can’t decide whether to charge 1,000,000 or 1,500,000 pesos.
Today the Chicago White Sox beat the Kansas City Royals to complete a sweep and what do I see in the online Chicago Tribune?  White Sox slink out of Kansas City after three-game sweep by Royals.  And it was dated 9/6/2015.  It’s not up there with Dewey defeats Truman but it is incorrect.

I watched 1946’s Notorious (8.1).

At midnight I took my sleeping pills and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: The new rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment