Monday, September 28, 2015

Saturday, September 19th, 2015



I woke up at 10am.  My son Jim has a very nice dog named Murray.  He is a brindled (coloring) Plott Hound that is trained to sit and also play dead when you pretend to shoot him.

My son Jim dropped me off at my brother Jim’s house on the way to his wedding in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.

I rode with my brother to The Little Owl restaurant in Geneva, Illinois where we had lunch with two of my cousins – David from Sandwich, Illinois and Jerry who was visiting from Yuma, Arizona.  On our way back we stopped at a Pizza restaurant where we had thin crust pizza and a root beer.  While were were waiting for our food they had peanuts on the tables where you remove the shells yourself and throw them on the floor.

My son picked me up on the way back to his apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment