Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Monday, September 28th, 2015



Happy Birthday to my brother Jim!  He must be 63 today.

I slept well until 6am when I heard a small dog, though far away, barking continuosly.  He finally stopped just before 7am.

Now that I have a thermometer I have a better idea of the temperature in the finca.  At 1pm today it was 75 degrees with a slight cool breeze.  At 3pm it topped out at 80 degrees which was still comfortable for me as long as I’m in the shade and not moving around.

A man named Geraldo stopped by and Teresa got a quote to extend the wall separating the kitchen from the dining room another 3-4 feet all the way to the wall for 1 million pesos.  I understand she also wants to move the sink from the back wall to the newly extended wall for another 1 million pesos.  First we have to buy the materials in Caldas for 500mil.

Just before dark Teresa and I sprayed and destroyed 7 wasp nests around the outside of the finca using the Ortho Hornet & Wasp spray I brought back with me from the States.  At this rate we’re going finish with the bottle in no time.

I took my sleeping pills at 10pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment