Monday, August 26, 2019

Sunday, August 25, 2019


Last night I went to bed at 10:45, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, woke up at 7:20, drifted off again, finally waking/getting up at 8am.

After a breakfast of blueberry pancakes I left the apt just before 9:30 and walked to Parque Envigado.  The ATM in Banco Caja Social had some error message on the screen so I didn’t dare put my debit card inside.  I walked to the corner bakery where I had a café con leche for 2,800 pesos.  After about half an hour I walked back to the apt.

I watched A Life of Sundays on ESPN using the Slingbox in my son’s apartment.

I left the apt about 2:30 and walked to Parva where I had a café con leche and read some on my cellphone.

I left about 4:30 and on my way back to the apt I stopped at Tienda D1 where I bought a package of napkins.

8,640 steps today.

Joke of the day
A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race appear?" 
The mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children, and so was all mankind made." 
Two days later the girl asked her father the same question. The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved." 
The confused girl returned to her mother and said, "Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?"
The mother answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his."

No comments:

Post a Comment