Saturday, December 12, 2020

Friday, December 11, 2020

I informed Teresa that she’ll need to go to the mall or Parque Envigado to pay bills. Suddenly, I was no longer in strict quarantine. Still, I won’t be going out today.

She asked if I think I’ll be okay in time for Alejandro’s graduation dinner on Sunday night. I said yes, but that means I can have breakfast with my amigo Sunday morning.

I was up at 3am and my temperature was 37.4.

At 8am my temperature was 36.7.

I napped a little during the day.

At 10:20am my temperature was 36.7

At 1pm my temperature was 36.8.

At 3:5pm my temperature was 37.0.

At 6:25pm my temperature was 37.6.

At 8:20pm my temperature was 38.1. They usually go up at night, no?

At 10pm my temperature was 37.9.

Teresa and I tied at parcheesi 2 games to 2.

We watched an episode of Fargo.

I went to bed relatively my usual time and usual procedure at 10:30.

1 comment:

  1. Terry, I will be thinking and praying for you. I do wish you the best. Not anything else I can do. Hope they test you today. It is better to know one way or the other. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete