Thursday, December 3, 2020

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Last night I took a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10:30, got up once during the night, again at 4:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

I received an unexpected email from our rental agency. I translated it to being a 902,825peso lease fee. I took a photo using Teresa’s phone and she’s going to check with the agency later.

One of my blog readers commented that 0.25-0.5mg doses of Melatonin are most effective for sleeping. He said he breaks 1mg tablets into quarters and takes 0.25 doses and that seems to work best for him. He takes a 0.25 dose when he wakes up early in the morning. Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Last night I took a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10:30, got up once during the night, again at 4:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

I received an unexpected email from our rental agency. I translated it to being a 902,825peso lease fee. I took a photo using Teresa’s phone and she’s going to check with the agency later.

One of my blog readers commented that 0.25-0.5mg doses of Melatonin are most effective for sleeping. He said he breaks 1mg tablets into quarters and takes 0.25 doses and that seems to work best for him. He takes a 0.25 dose when he wakes up too early in the morning.

Teresa left the apt at 8:45 to walk with her mother.

I left the apt at 9:15 and took the back way to Marcos’ apt. (It’s an unusually clear and sunny morning. I put a bandaid on the top edge of my mask so my sunglasses don’t fog up.) We walked to downtown Envigado where he got in a long line at Bancolombia. (He’s been trying for months to link his Wells Fargo bank account to Bancolombia’s.) I walked the back streets of La Buena Mesa before returning to our apt complex. In the gym I did a couple exercises before returning to the apt at 10:15.

The rain started about noon but didn’t last long. Teresa returned about 12:15. She told me she talked to someone at the agency and the email I received was supposed to be a payment receipt although they got the amount wrong.

We had a 45-minute nap in the afternoon.

1:15 more rain started and lasted maybe a couple hours.

At 5:30 Teresa asked me to go buy a small cake from the new bakery next to Antonio’s Gelato as she’s heard some good things about their cakes. I was in the middle of changing clothes when she told me she changed her mind. She wants to go to the Argentinian restaurant and afterwards we’ll go check out the bakery.

We finished watching The Queen’s Gambit (8.7). Teresa loved it.

 

We left the apt at 7:15 and Teresa led me to Los Porteños. This is the Argentinian restaurant with the great sandwiches? She talked to a waiter and from her reaction I understood we weren’t going to get sandwiches. I think I heard something about closing at 7:30. We went nextdoor to Emelie which is where I thought we were going in the first place. We went in and took a seat and I ordered a steak. Teresa asked what came with the plate and I understood a choice of potato. She asked about a salad and I understood a salad wasn’t included. She got up and walked out – what, because it doesn’t include a salad? I suggested Chiclayo and after a 15-minute wait we entered and had a filling Peruvian dinner. (But still no salad, lol.)

 

The US has 13,601,907 ð 13,693,774 ð 13,988,484 coronavirus cases with 267,900+ ð 269,200+ ð 273,300+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 1,316,806 ð 1,324,792 ð 1,334,089 cases with 37,117 deaths. Medellin has 122,139 ð 122,924 ð 123,722 cases, an increase of 778 from December 1st to 2nd. Envigado has a total of 10,213 cases, an increase of 54 from November 30th to December 1st to 2nd.   New infections continue to creep up.

 

Joke of the day

Did you know that you have the right to remain silent even when you’re not being arrested?

No comments:

Post a Comment