Saturday, December 12, 2020

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Last night was awful. A long night that I don’t think I slept at all. I got up at 7:30 and talked to Dr. Rendon. He mentioned I could have sinusitis. He asked if I could come in at 8:30. I asked how I would be able to enter the mall if I have a temperature. Finally, I had him talk to Teresa and I went back to bed. I got up at 10:30 and Teresa said I should take Dolex every 6 hours. I googled it and its ibuprofen like Advil. I have enough for a couple of day but then we’ll need to buy Dolex. Teresa talked to someone at eps and I understand someone will come and give me a Covid-19 test. Until then I’m grounded, in quarantine.

I can’t find the remote control for my Firestick. It’s just a little thing and my best guest is it got swallowed by the folds of the recliner but I’ll be darned if I can find it.

At 12:45 my temperature reading was 37.8.

Still don’t have an appetite and just nap all day either in the recliner or in bed.

At 2:45 pm I finally got my temperature down to a normal of 36.9C (98.4F).

I beat Teresa today in parcheesi 4 games to 1.

At 7pm my temperature was 37.2.

I managed to stay awake throught 2 episodes of Fargo.

At 8:30 my temperature was 37.5.

I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment