Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, took a little while to fall asleep, and woke up at 3:45am. I took another little piece of melatonin with a couple sips of water but it seemed to take about 45 minutes to an hour to fall back asleep.

Teresa woke me at 6:50am, 10 minutes before my cellphone alarm was to go off.

I left the apt just before 8am and walked to the mall. There are now 3 sheltered benches for those waiting for a taxi. Jose was there and we enjoyed a relaxing breakfast for 10mil each.

At 9am we went up to the food court and started our first game. I had the black pieces and he found a couple of tactics and I resigned on the 29th move. For lunch I had an arepa rellena with chicken and a bottle of water. Jose had a Diet Coke.

I had the white pieces in the second game and I maybe started my attack a little early. I sacrificed a rook, which he declined, for a strong attack. Later, the computer showed me where I could have won his queen followed by a mate in eight but at the time I was looking for checkmate and didn’t see the move. Around the 33rd move I could have forced a draw but with his king out in the open I pressed for a mate and ended up resigning on the 45th move.

He took a taxi back home and I bought Fab and 2 bags of milk and returned to my apt by taxi.

My appetite still hasn’t returned to normal. For dinner I had a slice of cake and half a glass of milk.

I’m still watching episodes of the western Godless. I found season 4 of Fargo using my FireStick so Teresa and I will start watching that soon.

 

The US has 16,262,468 ð 16,477,271 ð 16,638,989 coronavirus cases with 298,600+ ð 300,000+ ð 302,300+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 1,425,774 ð 1,434,516 ð 1,444,646 cases with  39,053 ð 39,195 ð 39,356 deaths. Medellin has 130,533  ð 131,419 ð 132,213 cases, an increase of 760 from December 14th to 15th.  Envigado has a total of 11,100 cases, an increase of 89 from December 14th to 15th.

 

Joke of the day

With a very seductive voice the woman asked her husband:

“Have you ever seen Twenty Dollars all crumpled up?”

“No,” said her husband.

She gave him a sexy little smile, unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her blouse, slowly reached down into the cleavage created by a soft, silky push-up bra, and pulled out a crumpled Twenty Dollar bill.

He took the crumpled Twenty Dollar bill from her and smiled approvingly.

She then asked him, “Have you ever seen Fifty Dollars all crumpled up?”

“Uh… no, I haven’t,” he said, with an anxious tone in his voice.

She gave him another sexy little smile, pulled up her skirt and pulled out a crumpled Fifty Dollar bill.

He took the crumpled Fifty Dollar bill and started breathing a little more quickly with anticipation.

“Now,” she said, “have you ever seen $50,000 Dollars all crumpled up?”

“No way!” he said, while obviously becoming even more aroused and excited, to which she replied …

“Go look in the garage.”

No comments:

Post a Comment