Thursday, December 17, 2020

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up 3 to 4 times during the night, finally waking at 6:30 and getting up at 7am. I feel pretty good, we’ll see how that continues through the day.

I dropped off 52mil with the portero for a package expected to be delivered this morning.

 

I left the apt at 9am and walked the back streets then cut through La Buena Mesa (the complete name of the new restaurant is Urban Arte & Pizza, est. 2016) returning to the apt by 10am.

 

We were taking a nap when the portero knocked on our door. I pulled on shorts and answered the door as quickly as I could. He appeared to be just leaving. He handed me the package and I opened the Fed-Ex envelope and put it on the kitchen table. It was 2 boxes of some type of skin cream. I put it on the table and returned to bed. Teresa asked me what it was and I said, “nothing important, just a present for you”. “From whom?”, she replied. I said, “I think it’s from Jeannie.” She jumped up and went to the table to inspect it. She was so excited; it was 2 tubes of coconut skin cream.

 

Antioquia is under curfew from December 24th through the 31st and they are encouraging everyone to celebrate Christmas at home.

 

I finished the series Godless (season 1, episode 7).

I started catching up on the series The Last Man on Earth (season 2).

 

Teresa beat me in parchessi 2 games to 1.

 

We watched season 4, episode 1 of Fargo.

 

 

The US has 16,477,271 ð 16,638,989 ð 16,867,868 coronavirus cases with 300,000+ ð 302,300+ ð 305,900+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 1,434,516 ð 1,444,646 ð 1,456,599 cases with 39,195 ð 39,356 ð 39,560 deaths. Medellin has 131,419 ð 132,213 ð 133,073 cases, an increase of 854 from December 15th to 16th.  Envigado has a total of 11,183 cases, an increase of 82 from December 15th to 16th.

 

Joke of the day

George wanted to last longer during intercourse, so he went to see a doctor for advice. The doctor said that masturbating before sex often helps men last longer. The man decided, “What the hell, I’ll try it.”

He spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it. He couldn’t do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open. He considered an alley but figured that was too unsafe.

Suddenly, George had a flash of inspiration, and he realized what he should do.

On his way home, he pulled his truck over on the side of the highway. He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck’s undercarriage.

Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to pleasure himself.

Thinking that the car’s undercarriage was a bit of a turn-off, he firmly closed his eyes and thought of his lover. As he grew closer to the big finish, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants.

Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy, he kept his eyes shut and replied, “What?”

He heard, “This is the police. What’s going on down there?”

The man replied, “I’m checking out the rear axle, it’s busted.”

Then he heard the reply, “Well, you might as well check your brakes too because your truck rolled down the hill 5 minutes ago.”

No comments:

Post a Comment