Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Monday, July 27th, 2015



It took me about 3 hours to fall asleep and then I got up at 4:45 for a trip to the bathroom.  I woke up at 8am and got up at 9am.  I think my cold is breaking up.

The muchacho, Leonard, showed up just before 9am and I understand he can’t fix the back sink with the tube Teresa bought last week.  I gave him 20mil and he left about 10am to stop in Caldas to buy the correct size.
I received an email from Jhon asking for help with a translation.  It was a pretty easy one; just a one page warranty statement.  He’s pretty good at translating but not so good at interpreting, if you understand the difference.

Laura came back at 1:30 with a couple Dristan tablets for my cold. 

Leonardo returned about 5pm.  He fixed the sink and gave Teresa 5mil refund; he didn’t charge anything for his labor just for the part.  Teresa wants to have the kitchen fixed.  Leonardo said he could do the whole job, materials and labor, for 1,500,000 COP (less than $400).  Teresa wanted to have it done next week but I explained to her that I don’t want any extra expenses until after my son leaves.

I watched Magic in the Moonlight (6.6).  Boring!

I watched a couple more episodes of Criminal Minds.

I took one of my Dristan tablets at 10:30pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment