Friday, July 10, 2015

Thursday, July 9th, 2015



I slept well despite getting up twice during the night.  I finally woke/got up at 9:30am.  I guess I needed the extra sleep.

I’ve started communicating with a gringo named Neil from Virginia.  He’ll be visiting here this month with his Colombian wife.  They will be staying at his mother in law’s house in Envigado so I think I think we should be able to meet next week.  Wednesday I have a 4pm followup appointment with my eye doctor so I’ll try to meet him for lunch at Carbón de Leña in Envigado.

Teresa told me the finca got a lot of rain yesterday while we were out.
Last week Teresa called Walter and he added 20mil to my cell phone.  I gave Laura 20mil to give to Walter in Caldas tomorrow.

I watched The Grey Zone (7.1) on Netflix.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment