Friday, July 3, 2015

Thursday, July 2nd, 2015



I slept pretty well, getting up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

Felipe arrived with a new LP gas tank at 7:30am for 40mil ($16).

As soon as I got up I took an Excedrin Migraine for the minor pain behind my right eye.

Laura came back at 11am with the receipt for the 100mil payment for the exercise machine.  I thought next month would be our last montly payment but now I understand we still owe 456,500 pesos so we will be paying until the end of the year.

I understand from a response I got from my ATM study, that the reason my currency exchange rate is lower for Citibank and Servibanca is because Citbank has an local bank charge of 12,900 pesos and Servibanca an extra 7,800.

Teresa got a call from the lady she met in Nueva eps yesterday.  I understand her name is Olga Zapata.  I think she took care of something for me, I just don’t know exactly what.

Teresa left the water on in the utility tub and water spread past the kitchen floor to the dining room.

The past few days the Colombian Peso has been over 2,600 per dollar.
Teresa made an appointment for us to get our teeth cleaned in Envigado next Tuesday at 11am.

I sent a check to my son to help with his airfare for when he visits in early August.

I ordered a Slingbox 500 to be sent to my son’s house so I can watch Chicago Bears games this year that way I won’t have to pay Direct TV for their NFL package.  Actually, it looks like the amount will be about the same, but I won’t have to pay again in the 2nd and following years.

I finished Season 1 of the Netflix series Between.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment