Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Monday, July 13th, 2015



I slept thru the night (I didn’t even wake up when Laura left) finally waking/getting up at 8:30am.  (I do wake up several times during the night to change position.)

We put the birdhouse outside above the porch of the finca.  On my way back I counted 6 wasp nests in the early stages of construction.  Teresa told me the muchacho will remove them before he paints the finca.

Teresa talked to the muchacho, Leonardo, and I understand he lives in Copacabana and wants to sleep here while he’s working.  Teresa told me that is too dangerous; he can eat here but not sleep here.  So, I’m not sure what’s going to happen.

Friday we plan to apply for my new Cedula at Immigration in Belen, shop for shorts for Teresa again at Ragged and buy a mirror for the bathroom that we saw at a pottery store near Unicentro C.C.

I watched more episodes of the 3rd season of Homeland.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Curious minds wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment