Sunday, July 12, 2015

Saturday, July 11th, 2015



I didn’t fall asleep until Teresa came to bed – she later told me it was 1am.  I got up once at 5:30 and after some time realized I couldn’t get back to sleep.  I looked at my watch and it said 5:20 so it must have been 4:30 earlier.  I got up at 6am and after a trip to the bathroom I took 2 sleeping pills, fell back asleep and woke/got up at 10am.

There was a replay of the Women’s soccer championship game with Japan but once again I missed the beginning when the US made 4 goals.  Sigh!

Outside Teresa showed me what looked like a caterpillar which I understand has a strong bite.

We took a nap from 3 to 4pm.

Just before 5pm, during one of Teresa’s commercials, I scanned the TV channels and found the Chicago White Sox vs Chicago Cubs game on FSP2HD (Fox Sports 2 High Definition) channel 1608.  I saw the Sox score 3 more runs in the 7th inning.  Chris sale is pitching, it’s the 7th inning so it should be a win for the Sox.  The Sox won 5-1.

Teresa has shown me a couple large fat centipedes or maybe caterpillars, about 6 inches long, outside the last couple days.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:30 and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment