Saturday, July 18, 2015

Friday, July 17th, 2015



I got up once at 4:20am, the alarm went off at 5:30, and I finally fell back asleep about 6:30.  The alarm for me went off at 8:30am.

Teresa came back just before 9am as I was coming out of the shower.

Among new US movie releases, I would like to see Ant-Man (8.1).
In Medellin, I would like to see Jurassic World but it still isn’t playing in English at a time earlier than 4:25pm.

The Today Show had a feature on how to survive a poisonous snake bite.  That started a conversation where I learned there aren’t any poisonous snakes in this area of Colombia and the terriers are our first line of defense against scorpions, tarantulas, snakes, etc.

Speaking of first line of defense, remember 3 weeks ago when I tried to kill the wasp sitting on the side of the gutter?  I realize now that there is always one sitting in that location so I think it must be guarding the nest.  And I tried to attack it; not smart.

I took a nap from 11am to 1pm.

I helped Laura with her English homework.

I watched The Green Prince (7.0) on Netflix.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment