Friday, July 31, 2015

Thursday, July 30th, 2015



I slept well despite getting up twice very early in the morning finally waking at 8am and getting up at 8:30.

I Googled Dristan to discover how many times I can take it safely each day.  I kept finding all the dangers of taking too much and who can’t take it at all and what other medicine you can’t combine it with.  Finally I found a site that stated that you can’t take it more than 12 times a day so I guess it’s ok to take it more than the one time I’m now taking it at night.  Lol.

I took a nap from 12:15 to 1:30.

I was scanning the TV stations and I found that my Chicago White Sox are playing the Boston Red Sox tonight at 6pm on channel 1682.  The Sox have won 7 games in a row and tonight I believe their best pitcher, Chris Sale, is pitching.

At 4:30 it started raining.  At 4:39 the TV picture froze so I unplugged everything.  It stopped at 5pm.

At 6pm I turned on the game and it’s the Kansas City Royals vs Toronto Blue Jays.

Every few days I get an email from Facebook that I have a message but when I log in I don’t see anything new.

I received an email from Jhon with another translation.  I did my best considering I’m not familiar with the company’s industry (roller blades) and terminology and of course I don’t understand the original Spanish.

Well, Chris Sale just didn’t have it tonight as the Whites lost to the Reds 8-2.

So, I was watching Criminal Minds and I recognized the bad guy was George Costanza (Jason Alexander) of Seinfeld.

I watched most of In a World (6.7).  Boring!

I took my Dristan with my sleeping pills at 11:30 and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment