Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Monday, July 20th, 2015



I slept through the night, getting up once at 7am, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

It rained a little bit overnight.

Laura left at 9am looking cute in her Catholic school outfit.  I understand she’s going to be marching in a parade today.  I checked my blog entry for last year and I see that today is Colombia’s Independence Day.

My ex emailed me that she received my driver’s license renewal form.  I asked her to send it to my son in Chicago and he can bring it with him on his visit next month.  That will give me a couple more months to decide what to do.

I finished watching Margin Call (7.1).

Teresa told me Laura threw up in school today.  She came back about noon.

We had a little rain in the afternoon.

I watched West of Memphis (7.9).

Teresa and I watched Lila & Eve (6.0) starring Jennifer Lopez that Laura found online on PeliculasFlv.co.

I thought we were going to go to Caldas tomorrow to pick up more food but Teresa informed me we would pick up a few things at Carulla on Wednesday after Teresa’s hair appointment.

We had a little rain in the evening.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:15 and went to bed.  It was raining lightly but got a little heavier before I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment