Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tuesday, July 14th, 2015



I slept well until I heard one of the terriers in a barking contest with another dog somewhere.  I took a quick look at my watch and I thought it was a little after 4am.  I got up to quiet the dogs and Teresa asked me where I’m going.  I told her and she said it’s probably Laura getting ready for school.  For some reason that didn’t sound right so I looked at my watch again and saw it was 2:20am.  I told her the actual time, “shusshed” the dogs, unplugged my cell phone that was recharging and set the alarm to 8:30am, of course made a trip to the bathroom and went back to bed.

I woke/got up at 8:30am.

Teresa often makes fresh strawberry juice with milk but for lunch today she added yogurt and strawberry ice cream and it was delicious.

I took a nap from 11am to 12:25pm.  Teresa took a nap from 1 to 2.

Yesterday I received an email reminder from USTVNow regarding tonight’s All Star Game:
Watch the 2015 ALL-STAR GAME on Tuesday 7/14 at 7 PM ET on FOX.  We have a limited number of free seats available for these premiers and only a limited number of free seats are available. Upgrade to ensure priority HD access on all supported devices.”
I signed in successfully at 1pm and I’m going to try to stay signed in in order to watch tonight’s game.  I also see it’s on Direct TV FSP2, channel 1608 but I know Teresa has programs she likes to watch in the evening.
Teresa took me out back to show me a red squirrel but after waiting a few minutes we never saw it; maybe just because it didn’t move.  A minute after I got back inside I felt a new welt on my bicep from a fly or mosquito.

At 6:40 I was still connected to USTVNow but at 6:45 a thunderstorm came through and Teresa made me disconnect the wifi.  Sigh!

At 7pm Teresa let me reconnect the TV and internet.  At 7:15 I selected the USTVNow station and I was surprised to get it without having to try to log in again.  Yay!

I finally got to the game in the bottom of the 2nd.  The American League won 6-3.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: Time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment