Monday, July 6, 2015

Sunday, July 5th, 2015



I slept well, only getting up once during the night at 5am.  The dogs started complaining about something around 6am.  I finally woke/got up at 8:50am.

I started taking my Opticam eye drops this morning which I need to take 3 times a day for the next month.

I put Peter in the shed because Teresa was going to water the plants and then I hung my towel out back to dry.  When I got back inside I had a new mosquito bite on my lower eyelid.  A few minutes later I found another on my neck.  A few minutes after that I found one on the side of my face.  An hour later I found another one on my cheek.

I watched Where is Flight HM370? (7.3) on Netflix.

I watched a little more of the TV series Lie to Me (8.0) which I started some time ago but I couldn’t get into it so I started watching the 3rd season of Homeland (8.5).

The US defeated Japan 5-2 to win the FIFA women’s World Cup.  I missed the first 10 minutes.  Sigh!

I started watching Sons of Liberty (7.6) on History Channel at 11pm but couldn’t get into it so at 11:30 I took my sleeping pills and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment