Monday, July 13, 2015

Sunday, July 12th, 2015



I slept well despite getting up 3 times during the night.  I finally woke/got up at 8:45.

We left the finca at 10:35 and got past the killer dogs undetected.  We only had to wait 10 minutes for a bus to Envigado.  We got off at Home Center where Teresa picked up 3 sheets of sandpaper, a couple plant pots, a couple fancy coffee mugs with saucers, a small cactus plant, insect killer for plants and a birdhouse for 139,500 ($53.65).

We had lunch at Frisby in Exito’s food court for 35,900.  Teresa had the Frischuleta, potato salad with juice and I had a Frisburrito with ranch dressing, cole slaw and a Pepsi.   I kept looking in the box the burrito came in to see if ingredients were leaking out.  They weren’t but then I noticed my jeans were dirty, obviously from the burrito but I never saw it happen.

In Nohelia, Teresa got a manicure and pedicure for 26mil ($10.40).  While I was waiting outside I was wondering if the woman who was servicing her was the one she told me was getting a sex change operation – from a man to a woman.  I probably had her mixed up with someone else from the Nohelia in downtown Envigado.

I finished Douglas Preston’s 420 page The Reliquary and downloaded his 561 page The Cabinet of Curiosities.

We went back to Exito where we stopped at their bakery and bought 3 slices of what looked like Napoleon cake and a butter cookie for 8,950 ($3.60).
We picked up a couple packages of wafer cookies, a loaf of bread, a head of lettuce, a package of cheese, and eggs for 31,530 ($12.80).  While she waited in line to pay I made a trip to the restroom.  When I got back she had paid and was waiting for me.  She told me she wanted me to go back and buy large plastic bags to combine all of our bags together.  I thought she should do it since she knew exactly what she wanted.  (At first I thought she wanted those ecological friendly type bags until I asked her if she wanted “plastic”.)  I bought a bag of 6 large plastic bags and she wondered why I bought bags so large.  I told you!

We took a taxi to the highway and after a short wait we were on a direct bus back to the finca.  We shared the cookie while riding on the bus.

As we were walking up the hill Teresa reminded me that her manicurist was a man who was changing into a woman.  She (he) has had breast implants and liposuction and is considering having his penis removed.  Her/his boyfriend doesn’t care if she has it removed or not.  Teresa told me she (he) likes having her/his breasts and penis sucked and intercourse in her (his) butt.  What a world!

Malu came out as we approached Don Carlos’ house.  I tried to settle her down so she wouldn’t jump on me.  I gave her a dog biscuit and she circled me for awhile hoping for another one.

We got past the killer dogs undetected.

I watched Edge of Darkness (6.6).  I’m sure I’ve seen it before but I didn’t see it mentioned in my blog so I guess I saw it some time ago.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:15pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Discover your own paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment