Sunday, July 19, 2015

Saturday, July 18th, 2015



I woke up about 2am with heartburn.  I think I had too much onion (a full slice) on the hamburger Teresa made for me last night.  I took a couple Tums and after about 15 minutes it settled down enough that I was able to get back to sleep.  

I understood this afternoon we were going to go to the beauty shop across from Habitacion CC so Teresa could get her hair colored but she told me she would rather go next Tuesday.

About 3:30 Teresa called me outside and there was a tarantula about the size of your fist on the patio floor.  I sprayed it a few times, Teresa hit it with a broom a few times but I told her I wanted to get a picture of it.

I took this picture then she stepped on it and threw it down a sewer pipe.

I watched the first 8 episodes of The Last Man on Earth (7.6) on FX channel.

Teresa told me that Vicky is having bingo at her house on Saturday August 29th.

We watched the first hour of Eastern Promises (7.7).

I took my sleeping pills at 11:15 and went to bed at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment