Saturday, August 1, 2015

Friday, July 31st, 2015



I slept well only getting up once at 4:45.  I woke up again at 8:05am, took an Excedrin Migraine, and went back to bed finally getting up at 8:45.

My Social Security and pension deposits have been made so we’re good to go to pay our August bills tomorrow.

I checked the new US movie releases and I would like to see Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation (8.4) and That Sugar Film (7.2).

Locally, I would like to see Mission Impossible.  Maybe next week the same day I get a haircut in Oviedo.

My cold seems to be a little better today.

Teresa wanted to go to Mayorca today to buy whatever you call it that you stuff and end up with pillows for a couch or sofa but I didn’t feel like leaving the finca today.

I took my Dristan with my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Terry,

    Another word that would be appropriate for 'stuffing' is this one that I found in the Diccionário de la Real Academia Española (DRAE), which is essentially THE last word in spanish dictionaries:

    ===
    relleno, na.
    2. m. Material con que se llena algo.
    ===

    And while I'm at it, here is the link to the DRAE:

    http://www.rae.es/recursos/diccionarios/drae

    You may want to bookmark it for later reference.

    OK — Hope this helps.

    Paul M.
    ==

    ReplyDelete