Monday, August 24, 2015

Saturday, August 22nd, 2015



I slept pretty well despite getting up twice during the night.  I got up again with my alarm at 7am to take one of the tablets required for my prostate biopsy.  I finally woke/got up at 9:30.

Michael sent me his fotos of their trip so I added a few more to my blog.
I watched HBO Films’ Bobby Fischer Against the World (7.4).  (It’s too bad he died in that plane crash returning from Iceland after becoming chess champion of the world.  Lol)

At 12:45 it started raining.  We’re going to wait until it stops before we leave.  It stopped at 12:58.

We left the finca at 1:35 and got past the killer dogs undetected.

We waited 10 minutes for a bus to Agucatala followed by a bus to the park near Ana Marie’s house.  I found her new apartment, Teresa said she forgot where it was, and we arrived at 3:15.

She made a nice lunch of chicken soup, chicken legs, baked potatoes and fresh mango juice.

I walked to an internet café where I printed out some more real estate documents for 16mil.

About 4:30 we all walked over to Viva CC where we had some ice cream for 15,900 at Mimo’s.  Teresa and I shared a banana split.  At 5:30 we said goodbye to Ana Marie and walked across the street to the bus stop and waited for Laura.  She showed up 10 minutes later and soon we were on a bus back to Aguacatala.  We quickly caught a direct bus back to the finca but for some reason we had to pay 4mil per person instead of the usual 3mil.

We got back to the finca at 7:05pm and by 7:10pm I was watching the Chicago Bears game on my son’s Slingbox 500.  I took another tablet required for my biopsy.  The Bears beat the Indianapolis Colts 23-11.

I took my sleeping pill at midnight and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Oh hell yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment