Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Joke


IDIOT SIGHTING #1
My daughter and I went through the McDonald's driveway window and I gave the cashier a $5 note.

 
Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her 25c.

 
She said, 'you gave me too much money.'

 
I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back.'

 
She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request.

 
I did so, and he handed me back the 25c, and said 'We're sorry but we don’t do that kind of thing.'  The cashier then proceeded to give me back 75 cents in change.

 
Do not confuse the people at McD's.

1 comment:

  1. Just as bizarre and a true story: Recently I was in Home Depot to buy a few items. Once the sale was rung up It was like $6.00 plus a little so I handed the cashier two bills, a five and a two. And a brand new two at that, which I'd just gotten from my Credit Union.

    The cashier looked a bit puzzled and called over a supervisor who was staniding nearby and I heard her ask him about the 2-dollar bill, "Can we accept these?"

    Legal tender for all debts public & private? Go figure . . . [sigh]

    Paul M.
    ==

    ReplyDelete