Sunday, August 16, 2015

Saturday, August 15th, 2015



I got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up about 9:30.  Later Teresa was talking to Wilson and I saw him lying in bed with his back to us and as I started walking away I realized there was also a woman in the room.  Probably Martha.  Teresa got angry for some reason and I heard her say the word “grosera” which I later translated to “rude”.  I really don’t know what that was about but she got us to pack up and leave right away.
While walking to the highway she stopped at a corner store and tried to call her mother in New Jersey which I assume had something to do with Wilson and/or Martha.  She didn’t seem to be able to get a connection.

We had to wait about 20 minutes to catch a Fredonia bus which unfortunately goes through Caldas.  For some reason we got off the bus, without paying, via the back door 2 blocks from the bus stop.

We walked to the bus stop and 20 minutes later we were on a bus to the finca.




We got back, I cooled down, took a shower and we went for a 2-hour siesta.
I finished watching part 3 of Band of Brothers.

I finished James Randi’s 713 page The Truth about Uri Geller and downloaded Jeffrey Archer’s 512 page Kane and Abel.

I took my sleeping pills at midnight and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment