Friday, August 7, 2015

Thursday, August 6th, 2015



I slept well despite getting up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

I tried the Slingbox Settings again but got the same result as yesterday – a continuous clocking.  And the program guide doesn’t seem to match the actual programming.  I did figure out how to go to full screen.

I disconnected the headphones and routed the A/V to the TV and there still is humming but it isn’t so loud that you can’t hear the audio clearly.  I tried closing all the other tasks on my laptop but that didn’t seem to help.
I saw a little of Jim Harbaugh’s press conference on ESPN.

Miguel is still working in the garden.

I finished the TV series The Big C starring Laura Linney.

Teresa likes watching an afternoon program called Quien tiene la razon (Who is right?) which is a Jerry Springer type show.  Since it’s broadcast from Miami in Spanish she keeps telling me there are a lot of problems in the US.  Lol.

Teresa gave Miguel 100mil for work he has done thus far on the garden.
I think I successfully completed the Slingbox Settings setup by typing in the Make and Model# (Motorola DCT6208) instead of selecting them from a list.

Tomorrow we pick my son up from the airport and take him to his hotel so he can drop off his bags and join his friend Michael.  Then we will probably go to Parque Lleras for awhile.  Teresa and I will be staying overnight at a different, and less expensive, hotel in Sabaneta.  I’m not sure when I will be making my next posting but it will probably be just a brief update as to what we did during the week.

I watched The Devil’s Rock (5.7) on Netflix.

Teresa wants to get up tomorrow at 7am to clean the bathroom so I set the alarm on my cell phone.  I made her promise that she would get up when the alarm went off.  Lol.

I took my last Dristan with my sleeping pills at 11:15pm and went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: Life is too short to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment