Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Monday, August 17th, 2015



I slept through the night finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

Today is some type of holiday so Laura doesn’t have school today.

I finally checked the new US movie releases and I would like to see The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (7.7).

Locally, I would like to see Mission Impossible 5 playing at 3:20pm in Oviedo.

I booked a trip back to the states from Friday, September 18th through Saturday, September 26th.  I’m going to see my daughter for the first time in 2 ½ years and I also have some business to take care of.

I finally got Slingbox to work on Internet Explorer.  Not sure if it will work there consistently so I’ll try again later.

I finished Band of Brothers but I feel like I missed something because I don’t remember when Dick Winters was promoted to Captain.  I think most people remember this series starred Damian Lewis and Ron Livingston and maybe even David Schwimmer but it also included Michael Fassbender, Tom Hardy, James McAvoy, Simon Pegg, Dominic Cooper, Donnie Wahlberg, Colin Hanks and Jimmy Fallon.

At 11:30 I took my sleeping pills and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment