Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Tuesday, August 4th, 2015



I fell asleep quickly, heard Laura leave about 5:15, got up once at 6:30 and took my expectorant medicine, went back to bed, finally waking/getting up at 9am.

At noon Teresa left with a large bottle of fresh juice for Miguel and his son who are working in the garden.

Laura came back at 2pm with receipts for the exercise cycle (100mil) and epm (electricity) for 131,798.

Teresa talked to someone and I understand her niece’s husband is doing much better although he still has help breathing.

A few hours later, Teresa informed me that he, Carmilio, is doing much better.

I took a nap from 4 to 5pm.

I finished watching Snowpiercer (7.0) and then watched The Machine (6.1).  Lately I’ve been successful at changing my ip address and accessing Netflix from the US.

I started watching Crossbones (6.5); didn’t care for it much though.  I have enough other TV series to keep me busy.

I took my Dristan with my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: I love Brit boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment