Monday, August 17, 2015

Sunday, August 16th, 2015




I slept well only getting up once during the night.

At 11am I put my towel out to dry but at 11:30 it started raining and then it stopped about 35 minutes later.  Since it was soaked we decided to leave it there overnight.

I added a few pictures to my blog from Saturday, August 7th through Saturday August 14th so some of you might want to go back and look at them.
I watched parts 4-8 of Band of Brothers.

Slingbox still doesn’t work on my laptop but it does on my iPad.  I plan to call them on Monday to see if they can help debug the problem.
Laura came back at 7:15.

Teresa and I watched Botched on E! from 10pm to midnight.  It is broadcast without subtitles so we take turns switching from Spanish to English so we both know what’s going on.

I took my sleeping pills at midnight and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment