Thursday, August 6, 2015

Wednesday, August 5th, 2015



I got up once at 2:45, heard Laura leave at 5:15, got up again at 6:30, woke/got up at 9am.

My cold is better today but it’s still there.

Miguel was trimming the garden very close to the finca this morning.  Teresa closed all the windows and doors because he was stirring up all the insects that live in the garden.

I finished Douglas Preston’s 561 page The Cabinet of Curiosities and downloaded James Randi’s 713 page The Truth about Uri Geller.

My son set up the Slingbox with his TV in Chicago so I went to the Slingbox website, selected Watch, entered the email address and password he set up, accepted their 54 page Software License Agreement and soon was watching Chicago TV using his tuner.  Using my headphones I got audio out of the right ear but a lot of static out of the left.

I tried to look at their Settings but then my cursor locked up.  I had to manually do a Alt+Ctrl+Delete; it’s been a long time since I’ve done that.  It turned out the battery in my mouse died; interesting timing.

In Slingbox Settings I set up the video information for the hardware in Chicago but then it just displayed “checking your onscreen remote” and clocked for 20 minutes until I shut it down.

I watched a few more episodes of Criminal Minds.

I took a Dristan with my sleeping pills at midnight and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment