Saturday, November 14, 2015

Friday, November 13th, 2015



I got up once at 2:30, again at 6:30 finally getting up at 9:30.

We were going to go to Caldas because Teresa wants to buy some plastic but now she wants to go to Home Center in Envigado because it will be cheaper.  I’m not sure how much plastic she’s going to buy that it will make that much difference in cost.  We’re going to leave right after lunch as long as it isn’t raining.  So far the weather looks good.

On my way back inside from clipping my toenails I did a rafter inspection and found a new wasp nest.  At least it’s out of the way.

Among the new US movie releases I would like to see The 33 (7.1).

Locally, I would like to see Spectre (7.3) and No Escape (6.8).

I went to give each of the terriers another one of the little dog treats but for some reason Peluche wasn’t interested.

Today on the news they showed video of a landslide yesterday in Amaga.  It showed a backhoe getting buried and I think I saw a worker inside it.  Now I know why they build those concrete barriers along the highway; I think they are to prevent landslides.  Then they showed video of a volcano eruption that occurred 30 years ago.

Now Teresa tells me she wants to go to Envigado tomorrow.

It’s nice to see the Colombian Peso rise above 3,000 again.

At 4:20 it started raining even though the sun was still shining.  It only lasted about 45 minutes although you could still hear thunder in the distance.

On Expat Exchange someone pointed me to Colombia Reports which appears to be an online newspaper about Colombia in English.

Even though I hadn’t finished the book I watched Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief.  It was interesting to see video of people I was reading about in the book.  I’ll comment more on LRH after I finish the book.

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 3,077.  Yeah!

I took my sleeping pills at 10:30 and went to bed at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment