Sunday, November 22, 2015

Saturday, November 21st, 2015



I fell asleep rather quickly and only got up once just before 5am.  After about another 45 minutes I fell asleep again finally waking up at 9:15 and getting up at 9:45.

I finally got past Chocolate Island 2 in Mario Bros.  Unfortunately it was on my last life and I didn’t get far in Chocolate Island 3.

Teresa told me we’re low on food but if I will have a hamburger for lunch we can wait until tomorrow to go out.  But we’ll have to leave early because my game is at 1pm.

It started raining at 1:50pm but stopped at 2pm.  It started again 3 minutes later but stopped by 2:30.  More thunder heard at 4:25 and more rain came down at 4:43 and it started getting heavy at 5:20.  It stopped 10 minutes later.

It’s been awhile since I checked but according to MBE my 4 bottles of Prostate vitamins (0.74kg) were processed 4 days ago and are now “In Transit” from Miami.

I subscribed to ChessGames.com for $29 a year.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:30 and we went to bed at 10:45.

T-shirt of the day: I’m a pole dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment