Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Monday, November 23rd, 2015



I got up once at 12:50, again at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 9:15.

I received an email from MBE in Medellin that my prostate vitamins have arrived.  I have enough for another 2+ months so there isn’t any hurry picking them up.

I’ve decided to try practicing my chess opening by playing Shredder but using the ChessGames.com database to guide me on my best moves.

I took a nap from 2 to 4pm and Teresa joined me for about the last hour.  I hope I don’t have trouble sleeping tonight.

I told Teresa about The Problem, we discussed it for some time and decided we will just wait and see what happens.  She recommended we talk to some other gringos in her mother’s apartment and see if they know more.

I read a newspaper article that defines SAS as Simplified Stock Company.

I watched a little of the Buffalo Bills vs New England Patriots game.

I watched Amazon Women on the Moon (6.1).  It was occasionally funny but I thought Don “no soul” Simmons was hilarious.  And I couldn’t believe Carrie Fisher was in the last sketch.

I took 3 sleeping pills at 10:55, set the alarm to 6am and went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: Love hating things.

No comments:

Post a Comment