Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Monday, November 2nd, 2015



I fell asleep quickly and got up once at 3:50am.  It took my quite a while to fall back asleep then the sun started coming up at 5:30 and a dog in the distance started barking.  Then about 6am Tony started growling probably because another terrier got too close.  I finally fell back asleep and woke/got up at 8:45.

Because of the US time change my usual 9am Today show now starts at 10am so now I have more time to sleep and I can shower before it starts.
The three of us watch Knock Knock (5.0) starring Keanu Reeves.

Teresa has about had enough of Tony and his aggressive ways; she mentioned she’d like to get rid of him.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Admiral.  The moves are getting to be very difficult.  Only 3 more titles to the top.  Two years ago I only got to the next level and I probably don’t have as many brain cells as I did then.

At 9:40pm Teresa tells me she’s not sure Nueva eps opens at 7am.  Now she tells me.  We’re going to bed in 20 minutes, getting up at 4:30am, leaving at 5:30am to be in line outside the clinic at 6:30 and now she’s not sure of when they open?  Aargh!  I asked her to ask Laura to google when they open.

Teresa had Laura lock Tony up in the shed in back for the night.

I set the alarm on my cell phone to 6am, took my sleeping pills at 10pm and went to bed at 10:30.

T-shirt of the day: If you fuck with me, you’re fucking with the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment