Sunday, November 29, 2015

Saturday, November 28th, 2015



It took me a little while to fell asleep but I didn’t wake up until 4:30.  Had trouble falling asleep again because it started raining and soon the dogs started barking.  I finally got up at 9am and soon it was raining harder.

Since we had bought ice cream last week (the ladies preferred topping) I made waffles for everyone: 2 sections for Laura and 3 each for Teresa and I.

Before we leave the finca I always pick up Peter and put him in the shed so he doesn’t follow us down to the highway.  Teresa asked me to come outside and see Peter.  His paws and legs were so dirty I didn’t want to touch him.  I tried to coax him to the shed by showing him a dog biscuit but that didn’t work, especially since other dogs saw it and got in the way.  About 30 minutes later it looked like he had rinsed himself off somewhere and he was lying in the sun drying.  I coaxed him towards me with half a dog biscuit then threw the other half in the shed for him to retrieve.  And that’s when I shut the door on him.

About 2pm Laura and Teresa exchanged words and Laura left in a huff for Envigado.

Teresa decided that we weren’t going to leave the finca today.

Teresa and I watched Tell (5.5) on Netflix and then I watched The Train (7.9).

I took 2 sleeping pills at 10:45 and went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: Never look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment