Sunday, November 1, 2015

Saturday, October 31st, 2015



Happy Halloween!

I got up twice during the night and again when the cell phone alarm went off at 7am.  I’ve finally realized it doesn’t matter that it was turned off.  I got up and cancelled the alarm but a reminder went off anyway 20 minutes later so I had to get up again.  I finally got up at 9am.

I called my brother and had Teresa talk to him.  I understood correctly, the test results were inconclusive and I need additional tests.  We’re going to nueva eps on Tuesday morning (very early) to request an appointment.  If that takes too long then we’ll consider going to the private Urologist I went to before in Medellin.

I called Juan Mejia, the man who spoke English that I played chess against in the January of 2014 tournament.  He’s working in Cartegenia but he will see if he can help me find out what chess tournaments are coming up in Medellin.

The sun was shining so nicely on the hills opposite the finca that I had to take the following picture.


Here is a flowering plant that Teresa pointed out to me.


Here is one of the plants (the one on the right) that I brought from my apartment and is obviously enjoying the fresh air here.

Teresa came in from working outside and told me Guillermo said the puppy is sick and I shouldn’t give it any more dog biscuits.  No problem, especially now that I have the older dogs starting to trust me.

Tomorrow we’re getting up early to buy a few things at Merkepaisa in Caldas.  The plan is to meet Walter at the top of the hill at 8am for a ride into town.  (Pray we don’t have any rain so he can make it up the sideroad.)  I set the alarm on my cell phone for 7am.

I took my sleeping pills at 9:50pm and went to bed at 10:15.

T-shirt of the day: Do you think I’m crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment