Saturday, November 7, 2015

Friday, November 6th, 2015



I got up twice during the night, remained awake over several different periods of time, and finally woke/got up at 9am.

After my shower I put my towel out on the line to dry but about 12:15 I brought it back in because it looked like rain.

Among today’s new US movie releases I would like to see Spectre (7.5) and Spotlight (7.6).  Locally, I would like to see Spectre (7.5), No Escape (6.9) and The Martian (8.2), all playing afternoons at El Tesoro.

There has been a lot of discussion back and forth about what to do about the unfinished chess chairs.  I’ve been told that no one canes chairs anymore but I’ve also been told that Alvaro would charge 320mil to do them.  (Teresa told me that’s too expensive but I think I conveyed to her that it’s only about $50 a chair.)  I think we’ve agreed to hold back 300mil from the kitchen cabinets James is supposed to install tomorrow.

There are more episodes of King Tut on today and now I realize that last night I saw episode 2 so today I watched episode 1.

It started raining again at 6:10 and stopped just before 8pm.

I received an email from Barnes & Noble that my Glowlight Plus and Cover ($165.79) had shipped although I don’t see the “COL” 2nd line address.  

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 2,891.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment