Monday, November 9, 2015

Saturday, November 7th, 2015



I feel asleep quickly not waking until 5:30 finally getting up at 8:30.

I watched 1971 (7.3) about “The story of a notorious 1971 activist burglary of an FBI office that led to the Bureau’s numerous abuses against dissidents being exposed.”

The youngest kitchen muchacho showed up at 10:30 with 3 wood color samples.  We chose the one that’s medium dark, Teresa gave him a glass of juice and he left 15 minutes later.  Teresa informed me they are coming back Wednesday at 2pm to install the cabinets.

Tomorrow we are getting up early at 6, leaving the finca at 7 for Jardin which is a 3 hour bus ride but Teresa tells me it’s a beautiful village.
It started raining at 1pm.

Now Teresa tells me that because of all the rain she’s afraid Jardin will be too cold so we are going to Cisneros instead.

It started raining again at 1:30 and again at 3:05.  You can’t always tell when it stops raining but you can hear when it starts raining hard.

Now, Teresa tells me we’ll probably wait until the weather is better to travel.  I think she wants to go to Home Center tomorrow for something.
We both took a nap and overslept from 4 to 6pm.

I watched Dateline NBC on USTVNow while Teresa watched It’s Complicated (6.6) in Spanish.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:30 and we went to bed at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment