Saturday, November 21, 2015

Friday, November 20th, 2015



I fell asleep rather quickly and only got up once about 5am.  I finally woke up at 8:45 and got up at 9:30.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (7.4).

Locally, I would like to see Spectre and The Hunger Games.

I always assumed when I saw a company name followed by S.A.S that it referred somehow to South America.  I recently learned it’s a limited corporate entity similar to an LLC in the US.

On television the news reported the number of illegal Syrians that have been expelled from Colombia the past 4 years.

At 1:30 we heard thunder in the distance so we unplugged everything.  Laura came back at 2:20 in the middle of a thunderstorm.  She has braces on her top teeth that she says needs to stay for 2 years and she says they’re painful.  I understand she’ll get the bottom side done at the end of next month.

She left about 6:30 for Envigado.

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 3,065 per Dollar.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:10 and went to bed at 11:20.

T-shirt of the day: United we stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment