Saturday, October 31, 2020

Friday, October 30, 2020

Last night I took a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10:30pm, got up once at midnight, again at 5:45am, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

One of my readers sent me a limerick to add to my joke collection but now I can’t find it. It would be nice if he would send it again.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show then went for my walk. Marcos wanted to buy a couple inexpensive umbrellas so we walked to Parque Envigado to a 5mil store where he bought a couple for 6 mil each.

On the way back we stopped in Parva where we each had a café con leche while sitting outside next to the sidewalk.

We will try to meet again for a walk next Monday.

Mid-afternoon we had a little rain and the temperature dropped.

I left the apt at 4pm and walked to Eduardo Madrid bakery where I paid for my 3 English Muffins.

I went to Parva where I bought a pan sano and a postre de guayaba for Teresa. I had a café con leche while reading another section in my new chess book.

I watched more of the Bosch series.

Just before going to bed I finished the Dean Koontz’s paperback Dark Rivers of the Heart.

 

Utah sent every phone in the state an emergency alert warning about rapidly rising Covid-19 cases and overwhelmed hospitals. The alarming alert was sent to everyone in Utah who had a phone capable of receiving one: the state has reached a record number of Covid-19 cases, and it was time to get serious. "State of Utah: COVID-19 is spreading rapidly. Record cases. Almost every county is a high transmission area. …

 

The United States on Friday once again saw a record number of Covid-19 cases, when more than 98,500 infections were reported, according to an NBC News tally.

It's the fifth time since Oct. 22 that a new daily case record was set. Across the country, 98,583 new infections were reported Friday.

The U.S. reported 978 deaths Friday, according to an NBC News count.

 

The US has 8,928,224 ð 9,017,467 ð 9,078,485 coronavirus cases with 227,600+ ð 228,600+ ð 229,200+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 1,041,935 ð 1,053,122 ð 1,063,151 cases with 31,135 deaths. Medellin has 93,850 ð 95,038 ð 96,571 cases, an increase of 1,529 from October 29th to 30th. Envigado has a total of 7,162 cases, an increase of 199 from October 29th to 30th. New infections continue to increase.

 

Joke of the day

A senior citizen was chatting with his 80-year-old buddy. 

"So I hear you're getting married?" 

"Yep!" 

"Do I know her?" 

"Nope!" 

"This woman, is she good looking?" 

"Not really." 

"Is she a good cook?" 

"Nah, she can't cook too well." 

"Does she have lots of money?" 

"Nope! Poor as a church mouse." 

"Well, then, is she good in bed?"  

"I don't know." 

"Why in the world do you want to marry her then?" 

"Because she can still drive!"

No comments:

Post a Comment