Sunday, November 8, 2020

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Last night I took a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10:30, got up once at 5:45am, finally getting up at 6:30.

Biden currently leads Pennsylvania (20) with 28,833 votes, Georgia (16) with 7,248 votes, Arizona (11) with 29,861 votes and Nevada (6) with 22,657 votes.

Since I didn’t walk yesterday, I left the apt at 8:30 and started my usual back streets, then at Avenida Poblado I headed north and explored the side streets near Glenn’s apartment. I then returned and completed the remainder of my usual back streets returning to the apt at 9:40.

As Georgia awaits up to 8,410 military ballots, CNN commentator says Trump ‘probably rethinking’ calling Vets ‘suckers’ and ‘losers’.

At 11:23am CNN called Pennsylvania for Biden and thus he becomes the president elect. (While Trump is out golfing.)

Trump, who called Joe Biden “the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics”, obviously is now a loser in more ways than one. He lost to “the worst candidate” by 4,000,000+ popular votes and (so far) 65 electoral votes. He was impeached. He only served one term and now we’ve voted him out of office. Sounds like a loser to me. Loser! Loser! Loser! I hope this puts the end to any thought of a Trump “dynasty”.

Ok, I got that off my chest. Now time to stop stirring the pot and start healing the country (USA). Let’s move on, if DT will let us.

Teresa informed me that Martha’s daughter has the coronavirus.

At 11:38 the doorman called to inform us we had a delivery; our replacement table. So much for them bringing it next Monday or Tuesday. We ordered this table last November 29th and they informed us that it would be ready in January. When it came it didn’t look the same as in the showroom. The one they delivered didn’t have the same detail in the corners but had 2 top support bars. We had some discussions about a replacement then the coronavirus hit. They were going to deliver it yesterday but Teresa rescheduled it to next Monday or Tuesday. It’s here and it’s, finally, what we ordered.

Biden also won Nevada’s 6 electoral votes. And now Donald Trump is a poor loser, not acknowledging that he lost the election.

I gave myself a haircut then took a shower to rinse off the stray hairs. Surprisingly, Teresa complimented me on my haircut.

It started raining at 3pm and lasted for a few hours.

I beat Teresa in parcheesi today 4 games go 3.

Just after 7pm I heard what sounded like an explosion but after texting some friends they thought it was just a single peel of thunder.

Teresa surprised me by requesting a chicken burger from McDonald’s. I went to the Rappi app but had a problem because it said I can’t pay in cash. I asked Teresa if we could order from another burger place but she insisted on McDonald’s. (I checked other burger places but they also said “no cash”.) I managed to enter my Visa information into the Rappi app and then I was able to place the order.

 

A televangelist preacher, Rev. Irvin Baxter, who once blamed the coronavirus pandemic on premarital sex died this week of COVID-19, according to a report.

 

The U.S. recorded more than 121,000 new coronavirus cases on Thursday. According to Dr. Fauci, coronavirus hotspots are springing up across all corners of the country. In response, two states (Maine & Massachusetts) recently implemented more stringent mask-wearing rules which now require people to wear masks in public even when socially distanced.

 

The US has 9,646,183 ð 9,761,320 ð 9,893,570 coronavirus cases with 234,800+ ð 235,900+ ð 237,000+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 1,117,977 ð 1,127,733 ð 1,136,447 cases with 32,595 deaths. Medellin has 103,229 ð 104,328 ð 105,232 cases, an increase of 925 from November 6th to 7th.  Envigado has a total of 8,200 cases, an increase of 98 from November 6th to 7th.  New infections have declined slightly.

 

Joke of the day

A man is at the funeral of an old friend.  He tentatively approaches the deceased’s wife and asks whether he can say a word.  The widow nods.  The man clears his throat and says, “Plethora”.

The widow smiles appreciatively.  “Thank you,” she says.  “That means a lot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment