Friday, November 13, 2020

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Last night I took a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10:30, got up once at 1am, again at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

My internet speed is still 10Mbps.

Teresa told me I need to put 89mil into Laura’s savings account to pay for the gym.

Teresa left at 8:45 for the gym appointment I helped her make last night.

I left the apt at 9am and walked to the mall. I went up to Bancolombia to a consignacion ATM to deposit 89mil for Teresa’s gym membership.

 

On the last step the machine refused my deposit and refunded my cash. I went to the next maching but had the same result.

I went downstairs and had a café con leche in Todo Fresa for a little over an hour.

I went back upstairs and this time the same 2 machines I used before had an “out of order” message on their screen. I went to Bancolombia’s entrance and informed the girl there I only need to see a cashier. She let me in and I soon made the deposit.

Downstairs I stopped at Exito’s pharmacy looking for a new bottle of eyedrops but they didn’t have it.

I returned to the apt where the security guard gave me our epm utility bill.

Internet speed is still 10Mbps.

I had my 2-hour chess lesson with Juan Carlos.

Teresa received a call at 5:15 to announce that our loveseat has arrived. Two men brought it into the apt then one young man set it up. (There are 5 pieces, the sofa, 2 back pieces, and 2 arm pieces.) Teresa let him leave before I could test it and I fouind one side difficult to recline.

 

Seemingly every national news organization that hadn't already called Arizona for President-elect Joe Biden – NBC, CNN, CBS, New York Times and Washington Post – called it late Thursday, shortly after Maricopa County reported results from its latest round of ballots.

Fox News and The Associated Press had already called Arizona for Biden last week, but at that point, President Donald Trump had a chance, albeit slim, to pull ahead of his Democratic challenger.

Biden leads Trump by 11,434 votes in the statewide tally – a margin greater than the estimated number of ballots remaining to be counted in Arizona. 


The US has 10,260,649 ð 10,452,880 ð 10,626,581 coronavirus cases with 239,500+ ð 241,400+ ð 242,700+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 1,156,675 ð 1,165,326 ð 1,174,012 cases with 33,491 deaths. Medellin has 107,359 ð 108,239 ð 109,054 cases, an increase of 811 from November 11th to 12th.  Envigado has a total of 8,653 cases, an increase of 83 from November 11th to 12th.  New infections have still plateaued.

 

Joke of the day

While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient, I asked,

'How long have you been bedridden?'

After a look of complete confusion she answered,

'Why, not for about twenty years - when my husband was alive.'

No comments:

Post a Comment