Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Today is Star Wars day? As in, May the forth be with you!

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2am, woke up at 6am and got up at 6:30.

I’m back up to 1505 in my correspondence games. I’m not mentioning wins against weaker opponents only losses against them and wins/losses against stronger opponents.

I left the apt at 8am and walked to the mall. Jose arrived 5 minutes later and I had their breakfast special and Jose had a pastel de queso and coffee. We went upstairs about 9am.

I had White in the first game and I made some bad moves early and resigned on the 18th move.

It was too early for lunch so we started our 2nd game. After our 18th moves we broke for lunch. He had a sandwich from Q’Bano and I had the double order of frijoles and rice.

We continued the 2nd game and I missed a saving move and resigned after the 33rd move.

It was only 1:30 when Jose left so I went down to Todo Fresa where I had coffee for about 2 hours.

When I left I took a taxi back to the apt.

It’s unbelievable that we can’t find the TV remote control; how could it have disappeared so easily? I guess Friday I’ll be looking for a replacement in Exito or Monterrey mall. If I can’t find one in either of those places, there’s always the internet.

A small storm came through about 5:30 but it took awhile for the few raindrops to develop into a light drizzle and even that didn’t last very long.

 

The US has 32,448,302 ð 32,498,673 ð32,539,178 coronavirus cases with 576,600+ ð 577,300+ ð 578,000+ deaths. (Updated this morning instead of last night as I usually do.)

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 2,893,655 ð 2,905,254 ð 2,919,805 cases with 74,700 ð 75,164 ð 75,627 deaths. Medellin has 269,737 ð 271,052 ð272,082 cases, an increase of 1,029 from May 3rd to 4th. Envigado has a total of 23,015 cases, an increase of 31 from May 2nd to 3rd.

Joke of the day

After his exam the doctor said to the elderly man, "You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?"

"In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have sex with my wife, the first time I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have sex with her the second time, I am usually cold and chilly."

After examining his elderly wife, the doctor said, "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"

The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns. The doctor then said to her: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having sex with you the first time, and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?"

"Oh that crazy old fart," she replied. "That's because the first time is usually in August and the second time is in January."

No comments:

Post a Comment