Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Friday, April 19, 2024

Last night we went to bed at 11pm, I fell asleep quickly and was awakened by Teresa at 6am.

We left for the beach at 6:30 and went to Elcano as it opened at 7am. I was told I couldn’t enter without a shirt on. Teresa took a seat while I returned to our room. The plastic card key didn’t work. I checked the hours for our VIP Reception office and they don’t open until 8am. We returned to the beach until 7:50 when I returned to the office and they quickly made me a new key. I returned to the room and put on a t-shirt and returned to the restaurant. We had a nice breakfast, I had fruit slices, a cup of yogurt then an omelet with a couple cups of coffee.

Back at the beach we both sought our preferred spots, sun for her and shade for me. Internet access is spotty, usually I know when it’s returned when I hear the sound of a notification arriving. I reached the halfway point in my book.

I noticed this lizard camouflaged in the grass.



At 12:30 we returned to Elcano for lunch. I had their ribs (3 meaty) with fries and a couple Cokes.

We returned to the beach but by 2:30 I’d had enough of the heat and returned to our room to shower and work on my blog.

Teresa returned at 5pm and took her shower and got dressed and I changed also. She’s in her “Greek” dress and I’m in white pants with a nice shirt. All the clothes I have with me are dressy or very casual, nothing in between. 😊

We went to La Trattoria but their menus said, “Estrella del Mar”. We both ordered the chicken breast with baked potatoes and mine was good but Teresa said hers was too hard.



This birthday celebration was going on a few tables away.



We went to the theater and took seats and waited an hour for their show, La Noche Latina to start. It was a disappointment mainly consisting of bringing a few ladies on the stage and having them “walk sexy”, etc. we left after about 45 minutes. How lazy of them, they can’t even put on a production.

We were in bed by 10pm.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment