Thursday, April 18, 2024

Sunday, April 7, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 8:45, took a while to fall asleep, got up once at 3am, couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up at 3:30 and worked on the computer a bit, went back to bed at 4:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:30am.

Troyclough resigned our latest game on the 26th move increasing my rating to 1563.

I read an interesting article on my Flipboard news feed about the Vans logo.



The article explained the logo was the square root over ANS representing the answer. 😊

Teresa informed me that Esmeralda’s sister has schizophrenia. She’s now in a mental hospital but it’s 90 minutes from Medellin.

All my shorts and sleeveless t-shirts are packed away so I put on my convertible shorts, a regular t-shirt (too warm) and my Teva sandals.

I left the apt at 8:30 and met Glenn with Bianca in Olivenza at 9am.



Most days he now walks to Starbucks in Poblado, has coffee there and returns to his apt. At least he’s getting more exercise. He also is making his own biscuits that he has with his coffee.

He left at 10:45 and I left at 11:15.



I stopped in Ara at Teresa’s request and bought a frozen chicken breast and a bag of milk and returned to the apt.

I left the apt at 3pm and took a Didi to the mall.

It’s now 1:30 on Wednesday and I’m going to try to recreate the past few days.

I printed our boarding passes in Auros, purchased another padlock in Decathlon, and bought a 3-pack of underwear and another tube of SPF cream in Exito. I returned to the apt by taxi.

I sent a text to Bryan to remind him of our pickup but he didn’t’ respond right away. Just over 2 hours later he apologized because he had just returned from Guatape.

He told us tomorrow is pico y placa and asked us if we could leave at 4:40am. We agreed.

Teresa made sandwiches with chicken and tortillas and wrapped them up for tomorrow.

We finished packing and I went to bed just after 8pm.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS

 

Yeah, my external hard drive with screenshots is back at the apt so the El Arroyo signs will have to wait until I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment