Thursday, April 25, 2024

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly but was awakened at 3am by a cramp in my left calf. I worked it out, ate a banana and returned to bed by 3:30. I was awakened at 6am by another cramp starting in my right calf but managed to work it out before it developed.

Breakfast was a couple scrambled eggs and an arepa de chocolo with cheese spread on top. Note to self: Buy Bagels! Oops, Teresa informed me we need to finish the arepas first.

I’m skipping gym this week to give my body time to return to normal.

Teresa believes I could have used the Colombian Citizen Immigration line if I had shown them my cedula.

I defrosted the ice maker; I think I’m going to have to repeat this every couple months before it frosts up.

I left the apt at 9am and had a latte in Los PorteƱos for 2 ½ hours before returning to the apt. My friend is back:



I had a 30-minute nap after lunch.

I posted more vacation notes to my blog.

Tomorrow is the NFL Draft!

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment