Thursday, April 25, 2024

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, I got up once during the night, was awakened by Teresa just after 6am before my alarm went off at 6:30.

It was raining lightly so I checked The Weather Channel and it predicted the rain would stop by 11am with more showers possible later and a high today of only 80 degrees. It’s obvious to me that we’re in the rainy season.

I dressed in my convertible pants, shoes with socks and a t-shirt. I took a Didi to Unicentro for 16,100 pesos. I arrived a few minutes before opening and then went up to Parmessano where Jose soon met me.

We each had their French toast with a latte and I got a bottle of water to go for 40,000 pesos.

We played two long competitive games but he got the better of me again.

We finished by 2:30 and Didi wanted 30,000 pesos for a ride to Viva Envigado so I switched to Uber where it was only 22mil.

I had the yogurt with granola and chia again with a small latte in Pergamino. Teresa called and asked where I was and when I told her she asked me to meet her at Wilson’s at 6pm. I did but she had already gifted Wilson the bottle of rum and MT her bracelet and purse gifts. ☹ This is the purse that's supposedly made from coconut shells:



We left about 7pm and returned to the apt by Didi.

After completing computer analysis on both our games I created a .pdf so we can analyze our games again next week using the computer comments.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment